How do you know who you should put your trust in?
With so many mortgage and insurance advice companies for the UK Armed Forces emerging into the market, it can be very difficult to chose or know why you should put your trust in one over the other.
Check firms out online
Checking the FCA register* and asking for recommendations from people who have used the service are a great place to start.
For specialist mortgage and insurance advice for Army, Navy, RAF you should also check the SIIAP (Services Insurance Investment Advisory Panel) directory, see below for link.
12 reasons to choose Forces Family Finance
- Access to over 120 lenders and 13 life/illness insurers with exclusive deals available
- 100% forces family owned and run
- A team with over 50 years experience in the financial services industry and service life
- MOD recognised specialist for offering advice to Serving Personnel in partnership with JSHAO for civilian housing briefs.
- Registered member of SIIAP (Service Investment Insurance Advisory Panel) offering you greater protection that you are receiving advice from someone with a proven knowledge of UK Armed Forces based benefits and products with respect to financial services.
- Established business of experienced brokers with proven track record and reputation for advice and service.
- Committed Armed forces covenant employer
- To us you are NEVER just a number
- A brand based on strong Ethics of sound impartial advice and looking after our own. Integrity is at the heart of all we do.
- Our Mission statement is to improve financial outcomes for all of those who serve or have served our country via home ownership, financial security and peace of mind.
- We offer an advice guarantee in addition to the Financial services compensation scheme
- We are Award Winning!
Forces Family Finance are qualified, whole of market brokers who specialise in dealing with military personal and their families, that is because we are all from forces families ourselves. We can help you with all of the above, and our initial advice service is free of charge.
Please get in touch on 033 033 22614 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org